Re: problem em

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Gianni:

I have posted in the photos section, under the folder for the impeller tool 3 photos
related to the fabrication of the impeller removal tool so that you can make your
own where you are.

I hope this helps. Still not sure why your email can't talk to mine.

Regards,

Gary

Instructions:

If you have access to self locking pliers of the sort depicted all you
need is 2 pieces of stainless steel about 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch by 1.5 inches
long. I cut a series of grooves in the stainless to act as serrations. I cut
the ViceGrips tips off and TIG weld the stainless to the pliers ends.