Canopy top & Cockpit protection

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Dear AMEL community,
I'm looking for a new canopy top, and cockpit protection. I've seen one in St. Martin on another AMEL that seemed to have two layers for the cockpit, one against Mosquitos and a second one against rain. It looked really nice, but I couldn't ask the owner while I was at the Island World Marina because he left his boat during my stay. However, I heard from another AMEL owner that he had someone in Trinidad doing that job. If you know who I may contact in Trinidad (as I plan to do down to Grenada for the HS anyway), I'd really appreciate the information.
Fair winds,
Alex Ramseyer
SY NO STRESS
AMEL54, #15