Re: problem em

Giovanni TESTA

Hi Gary,
thanks a lot for your support. Photos are excellent !
About em it may be a spam problem with the mail server.I'm not a pc
expert, so...
Any way , thanks to the Group, we are ok.
For now all the best and buon vento.
Ciao Gianni
--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, amelliahona <no_reply@...>
wrote:

Gianni:

I have posted in the photos section, under the folder for the
impeller tool 3 photos
related to the fabrication of the impeller removal tool so that you
can make your
own where you are.

I hope this helps. Still not sure why your email can't talk to
mine.

Regards,

Gary

Instructions:

If you have access to self locking pliers of the sort depicted all
you
need is 2 pieces of stainless steel about 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch by
1.5 inches
long. I cut a series of grooves in the stainless to act as
serrations. I cut
the ViceGrips tips off and TIG weld the stainless to the pliers
ends.