Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Copper coat

John Clark

Hi guys,  how many coats and what is copper content?    I have spent almost $1000 on a Catalina 27 for multiple coats and all work done by the yard in SC

On May 12, 2017 6:36 PM, "osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We have decided to apply Copper Coat on our Amel SM,. We are on our way to Chesapeake Bay, and have got one cost estimate from a yard there. The estimate is 12000 USD. Rather expansive, have anyone of you out here applied Copper coat? Is our indicated price resonable?
Any one have any suggestion of a good place to have it applied in The Chesapeak Bay area
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259