Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Copper coat

karkauai

Hi Paul.
There are a couple of discussions on this forum in the last year or two that are probably worth searching for.
I have found Deltaville (VA) Boatyard dies very good work and knows Amel's.  They're a bit more expensive than some, but I was always happy with their work.
Kent
SM243
Kristy

On May 12, 2017, at 5:36 PM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We have decided to apply Copper Coat on our Amel SM,. We are on our way to Chesapeake Bay, and have got one cost estimate from a yard there. The estimate is 12000 USD. Rather expansive, have anyone of you out here applied Copper coat? Is our indicated price resonable?
Any one have any suggestion of a good place to have it applied in The Chesapeak Bay area
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259