Eumenia mini 5500 - where are you?

edmund_steele

We have a Eumenia mini 5500 dishwasher on SM#331. It went out of
service in Australia last year and we have been forced to make long
passages without a functional dishwasher. (Just throw the dirty ones
over the side!) Australia had never heard of Eumenia but I was sure
that I could get the unit either repaired or replaced in Europe. We are
now lying at Marmaris, Turkey (OK, not part of the EU yet). I have
Googled for Eumenia and the only hit I got was a dealer in New Zealand.
The user's guide states that it is made in Austria. Does anyone know
how to find a dealer / repair center / replacement?
Ed
DoodleBug