Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Copper coat

Paul Osterberg

Thank you all for your input, we are rather convinced that CC will work good for us. However we will shop around for a good yard who can do it at a reasonable cost. We have to leave the boat somewhere in Chesapeake and go back to Sweden for a few weeks first half june to see our kids. Thought it would be good to have the bottom fixed during our absence, but have to reconsider when to do it. The bottom is very fouled with a green fure, so we will aske som divers to clean it.
Regards
Paul on SY Kerpa SM3259 currently on Spanish Wells Eleuthere leaving for the Chesapeak Bay in a few days