Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Seeking an Amel Super Maramu

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Chris,

There is/was a Super Maramu for sale in Queensland. If you are interested in contacting the owner, I'll get you the contact information.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:30 AM, rettirc@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi there,

Do you know anyone living around Perth region, Western Australia with an Amel?

We have done a lot of research to date and narrowed our search down to a Super Maramu, and one other vessel type. Before we post a seeking to buy advert we were hoping there might be a remote chance of a vessel being here to see before we launch our dream of blue water cruising with our young family.

We are experienced sailors and very serious to purchase a vessel soon in the coming months........somewhere in the world.

Would love to speak to someone local who would be interested to introduce us to this boat?

Chris

+61 (0)424 521 357