From: "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: 5/15/17 7:30 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] prefered weather forcast

I've used PassageWeather.com in the past, it's free and pretty good most of the time 4-5 days out.  Have been using PredictWind.com for a year and it gives predictions based on 4 different models.  Will even suggest routing and departure.  So far very good, but not perfect 4/5 days out.
Kent
SM 243
Kristy
Leaving New Orleans for Key West and then the Chesapeake