Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Duo 60 Watermaker [1 Attachment]

hanspeter baettig

Hello Amel owners,
as I had a closer look on Bill' excellent pics'
my one cent word. As we communicate since long time on this forum and our boats are in the vintage age; because only on of the new 55 ft owners recall sometimes ago, I understand.But the problem is, all our nice boats, SM, SN,Maramu,Mago, Sharki etc. have its own live with in the meantime lot's of changment. So its hard to give a right and professionel advice, I can only help you If I see the problem myself. Best thing on my belief. Learn to understand the quit compelx tecnique yourself. This forum is only a littel help , but very nice as a social forum. Any feedback, critisme, new inputs are welcome for this forum; because a forum shoud have  an actual matter.
Only now my two cents words.
bon voyage à tous
Hanspeter
Tamango 2
SM 16
Licata, Sicily,

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 17.05.2017 um 00:07 schrieb 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Duane,

I am 99.9% sure I have the hose identified for you in the attached photo. I am not 100% sure because I am not aboard a SM at this time.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 3:40 PM, sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

Just got back to civilization (with internet)!  I'll look forward to the photo if it's not too much trouble.

Duane