Super Maramu 2001 FOR SALE

John Blyth

Very reluctantly my wife and I have decided to put our yacht up for
sale. We had planned a circumnavigation this November but unforeseen
illness has scuppered our plans, and unfortunately I am forced to give
up sailing. She is a SM 2001, hull no 330 with a host of extras
including Yanmar, brand new Dessalator 160 litr /hr watermaker last
season, ICOM SSB and a magnificent Besenzoni hydraulic passarelle.She
is Euro tax paid. She has had very little use and is in pristine
condition, lying in the Med. Please contact via e mail for further
details.