Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Salvage 1989 Maramu Announcement

rossny@mail.com

Hi Christian,
Thanks for your reply and concern but I would like to clarify... the insurance company owns the boat
 (they payed off my policy and took my boat) and I'm not trying to sell her. By posting on this site
 I'm trying to get someone who needs the sailing components to buy her so that some "boat salvage
 and restoration" person or company does not get the chance to do a cosmetic "repair" and get
 somebody hurt or dead. If the boat is stripped of the sailing stuff then it cannot be sold to be used as
 an Amel Blue Water Sailing Machine ... only a liveaboard or scuttled and maybe part of an artificial reef.
The best to all you living the dream....,
Ross