Interfacing B&G Analogue displays to Raymarine system

Terence Singh

A few years ago we upgraded Libby's Electronics to a Raymarine E127 Chartplotter, HD Color Radar and Raymarine P79 Depth transducer. Our Autopilot is the EV-100. We network our COMAR AIS via a Shipmodul MiniPlex 3 multiplexer.

This system has worked well, technical support is good and the 3 year warranty was the deciding factor of us.

I would like to find out if it is possible to interface the original B&G displays to this system. I do like the simplicity and ease of looking at four separate analogue displays which are all in perfect working order.

The original B&G Hydra2000 computer is still in place and works.

Any guidance or help is appreciated.

Terry&Dena

SV Libby SM#196

Maple Bay, BC