Sailing logbook

Wolfgang Weber

Hello Bill,
A friend from Mississippi will join us for a sailing in Greece and is looking for a sailing logbook.
Do you have a recommendation,  because we use books from germany.
We will return end of the summer back to Marina di Ragusa.
See you back on Amel !
Wolfgang and Friderun  SY Elise Amel 54 #162

Dr. med. Wolfgang Weber
Lenaustr. 2 45657 Recklinghausen Germany
Telefon +49 2361 182005 FAX + 49 2361 182006
Attention: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited