Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dispute with sailmaker

karkauai

Hi John.  Mine is on the Starbord side, pushing the control knob foreword to furl and aft to unfurl.  There were no sails on Kristy when I bought her, but I'm guessing it was the same on the original sail because of how the switch works. I don't think it makes any difference.  If you want it to furl when pushing the knob forward, just switch positions of the wires going to the switch.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
Panama cell: +507-61171896
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On May 23, 2017, at 10:12 AM, johnabo2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

Ii have received a new genoa from a sailmaker that has suncover on the starboard side of the sail, the original sail from Amel had it on the port side. Could any other Amel Super Maramu owners out there please confirm what side the suncover is on the genoa.

Thanks
John Abercombie
SM391