Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sailing logbook

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Wolfgang,

It is very good to hear from you. I hope that you and Friderun are doing well and having fun on your beautiful Amel 54, Elise.

I am sure that there are plenty of different log books. The one we liked is "Yacht Log" from Mystic Seaport Museum Stores. You can see it here:

It was a gift to us from a family member.

Very Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 3:53 PM, webercardio webercardio@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Bill,
A friend from Mississippi will join us for a sailing in Greece and is looking for a sailing logbook.
Do you have a recommendation,  because we use books from germany.
We will return end of the summer back to Marina di Ragusa.
See you back on Amel !
Wolfgang and Friderun  SY Elise Amel 54 #162

Dr. med. Wolfgang Weber
Lenaustr. 2 45657 Recklinghausen Germany
Telefon +49 2361 182005 FAX + 49 2361 182006
Attention: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited