Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Interfacing B&G Analogue displays to Raymarine system

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Terry,

The short answer to your question is yes. I can help you, but I need to know exactly what you want to accomplish, and all of the modifications that you have installed. It is probably easier for you to find a Raymarine tech that is familiar with NMEA interfacing of non-Raymarine devices.

For instance, one of the many things that I was able to do was to display with 2" high digital numbers the Depth on the Raymarine 7001+ Control Head. The source for the Depth information was the B&G FFD NMEA OUT.

I have attached a page from my Amel School book which may give you some idea of some of the possibilities.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus