Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Washing machine replacement on AMEL54

Barry Connor

Hi Alex,
What's the problem with your washer? Mine wasn't working when I bought 2 years ago, it was the pump - replaced by myself, cost £30. Did it from the front, didn't have to take out the washer. Would have been A lot of work if I had to get it out.
Bosch in Marseille wanted over €300 to fix it.
Regards

Barry & Penny
"Lady Penelope II"
AMEL 54.  # 17

On May 25, 2017, at 3:52 PM, Alex Ramseyer alexramseyer@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Dear Amelians,
The washing machine on my AMEL54 needs to be replaced. The Bosch model used on my boat, doesn't exist anymore and I couldn't find a new machine with the exact same dimensions. Are there brands / models out there that you recommend?
Fair winds,
Alex Ramseyer
SY NOSTRESS
currently @ Martinique