Re: Washing machine replacement on AMEL54

Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...>

We bought our replacement washing machine for our SM353   from unieuro.it -- perhaps they have locations in other European countries.  Since we bought a closeout (not a floor model) from a location that was re-branding from "Euronics" to Unieuro, it may be an older model.  The closest current model would be Electrolux RWT1264ELW.  If you want to search an Italian website for a washing machine, search for "lavatrice" (washing machine) and "caricamento dall' alto" (loading from the top).  The load is usually 6 or 7 kgs, and the energy efficiency runs from A to A+++.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help

Stephanie DiBelardino
Currently in Nettuo, Rome, Italy

Stephanie Martino DiBelardino