Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Viking propane cylinder

Mark Erdos

Paul,

There are very mixed reviews on the see-through propane gas cylinders. We purchased one for our BBQ and had problems getting it filled. A lot of propane filling stations will not fill these types of cylinders due to a recall that happen quite a few year ago. After several attempts to fill it we returned the cylinder for a refund and purchased an aluminum cylinder. It turned out to be cheaper for the aluminum one.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – Puerto Rico

www.creampuff.us