Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] I am also looking for the watermaker lift pump

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Eric;

We replaced the LP pump on our 150L/hr last year. We ordered it direct from Desallator In France. Here are the specs on the face plate:

IP 55
0.30 KW
COS 0.87
230 V
2.7 A
50 HZ
CB 10 microF 450 V

Let me know if this helps or if you need additional info.

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099

On May 28, 2017, at 1:39 AM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone know the specifications of the lift pump for a 160 lph watermaker pump?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376