Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] I am also looking for the watermaker lift pump

eric freedman

Mohammad,

I understand all lines on the plate except

IP 55 and cos 0.87.

Do you know what they mean?

I am actually looking for how many liters per hour the pump puts out.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376