Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] I am also looking for the watermaker lift pump

Mohammad Shirloo

Eric;

I don't know what they mean exactly either.

The person to contact regarding all things related to Dessalator is Martin. He is located in France and travels throughout Europe and is the tech guy for Dessalator. His number is +33 6 07 34 65 11. Very nice and helpful person.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099

On May 28, 2017, at 3:27 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Mohammad,

I understand all lines on the plate except

IP 55 and cos 0.87.

Do you know what they mean?

I am actually looking for how many liters per hour the pump puts out.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376