Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] I am also looking for the watermaker lift pump

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

Eric,
IP 55 is an international standard for water ingress.  55 means  essentially very limited protection.  COS is cosign for motor efficiency rating. For instance a 200 kw  rated motor with a COS of 0.87 would be 95% efficient.

Ben
Ben and Gayle
La Bella Vita
SM #347
6S

On May 28, 2017, at 9:50 AM, 'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Eric;

I don't know what they mean exactly either.

The person to contact regarding all things related to Dessalator is Martin. He is located in France and travels throughout Europe and is the tech guy for Dessalator. His number is +33 6 07 34 65 11. Very nice and helpful person.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099

On May 28, 2017, at 3:27 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Mohammad,

I understand all lines on the plate except

IP 55 and cos 0.87.

Do you know what they mean?

I am actually looking for how many liters per hour the pump puts out.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376