From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of Alex Ramseyer alexramseyer@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: 29 May 2017 17:17:00
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mystery Pasta Bug [1 Attachment]

Dear Amelians,
I found this bug (attached picture)  in several pastas on my boat. They were even inside sealed plastic spaghetti packages that were inside a separate plastic box. It's not the first time I see them, but I have no clue where they come from and how they grow. They only seem to like pasta...
Does anyone of you know what it is and how to avoid them?
Fair winds,
Alex, SY NOSTRESS
AMEL54#15, Martinique