Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Printer onboard?

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

I wouldn’t do without a printer onboard, mostly because of my job. 😊

I have had a HP Laser worked perfect until there where no drivers for it anymore … Changed to a compact printer/scanner/copy/fax  HP ink jet in 2014 it still works like a charm. The only drawback with an inkjet is that if the printed paper get damp the text will float out.

We did have problem to find a suitable place for the printer so we rebuilt the foul weather wardrobe next to the navigation table to a drawer with enough place in the top drawer for a printer.

Regards

Ann-Sofie

S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10