Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Air conditioning

eric freedman

HI Rafael,

My compressors on Kimberlite have been working fine on 60 hertz for the last 15 summers and much of the winter in the Caribbean.

Unfortunately I have tried to use a number of “certified” Climma technicians on St Maarten  and many do not know what they are doing and one firm near the bridge is absolutely dishonest.

I would wait till you find  someone on another island. Possibly write to Coastal Climate Control info@...

They are the USA distributors for Climma. They are very honest and knowledgeable. They might recommend a technician.

Did cleaning your propeller make your boat run faster?

Thank you for the kind note.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Ps if you are still in St Maarten I arrive on June 22 and can help you with your Climma problem.

Fair Winds