Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Eberspacher Heater

sailor63109@...

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your response.

The unit does not start up at all, no response to the control, not even the fan mode.  The only breaker for it is in the engine room on the fwd bulkhead with the other breakers.  The manual has a couple of things to check to start with but I didn't want to even get started if it didn't move enough air to make a difference.

It does draw air from the rope well in front of the Mizzen Mast.

We're in West Palm Beach (again) just arrived from the Bahamas on our way back to Brunswick GA.  We plan on staying there until late October and moving south, this time into the Carib and points south for a few years.  At least that's the plan for now.

Duane
Wanderer, SM#477