Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Eberspacher Heater

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Duane,

Is there a separate control box for the espar or is it the newer totally electronic unit?

It definitely makes a difference in the boat . It is noisy but moves a lot of air.

If you have the electronic unit I might be able to help you , if you have the one with the control module mounted above the heater itself, it is the older model. If so I will look up the schematic diagram and see

what to suggest.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376