Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Eberspacher Heater

eric freedman

Ian,

Great write up and link. I installed the espar in kimberlite last fall.

The older D5 units have a separate control box and I did not know when Amel switched over to  the electronic model. It seems that we all have the newer unit.

When I was In Ian Jenkins boat Pen Azen he had the older unit, thus my question to him about which unit he has. I visited a number of Amels with factory fitted heaters and did a lot of research to get the install perfect.

Do you have a silencer on your exhaust of your heater?

It’s been a long time since you were on the board. How are you, and your boat?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376