Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Replace mirror washing room
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:47 PM

Oliver,

Any local glass
shop can cut you a new mirror. Here are a couple of tips. We
replace all of our
mirrors last summer.

On the wall
cabinets, we replaced the glass with mirror plexi-glass. It
looks just the same
as glass. I think the plastic is much safer. We used the
same thickness as the
original glass. For the mirrors over the sink, we replace
these with glass
mirrors with safety backing. This is an adhesive backing put
on by the cutter.
It also helps keep the silver backing intact. The safety
backing will hold the
glass together if the mirror should break. Any glass shop
can do this for you.

With best
regards,

Mark