Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Leece-Neville 175 Amp Alternator

eric freedman

Ian,

The top of my batteries were covered with a big label.

Once I cut the label.

About 1/3 of the top of the battery was the cover of all the 6 cells..

I put a very large screwdriver under the lip of the cover and popped the entire cover off.

Take a close look at the top of the battery, they had to fill the battery somehow when it was made.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376