Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Adapter / connection shore power US

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>


You can get the plug at most marine supply shops. It cost about $100USD.

and this:


CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 4:16 PM, qmvwv3fna4dth3r32bdwtz3bpy7meopg2s2xlnuq@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:


we are now in the US  and we need an adaptor to get shore power.

We have the 3 prong Euro plug and need an adapter for the 240 V  US shore power.

Does anybody knows where I can get it or how I can link the 3 wires from the European plug to the 4 wires of the US shore power?

Thank you in advance 


SV JoEmi /SM 2000

no 397

Join to automatically receive all group messages.