Re: Seeking an Amel Super Maramu

rettirc@...

Hello all,

Would anyone have a pre purchase inspection checklist?

I am viewing today a pre 2k Super Maramu for the first time which we have made an offer on.

Olivier has given me advice about some particular items to check, (thank you again) would anyone have a check list which for the more obvious items to check?

We have engaged a local surveyor who has inspected Amels on 3 occasions and I was a marine engineer till 5 years ago, I have a bit of an understanding but I know that I shall easily look over the obvious items without comprehensive check list from an experienced owner.

Haul out is booked for tomorrow morning

Thank you in advance.

Chris

I shall disclose the vessel once contract is in place.