Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Sloop rig santorin, Stainless steel bolts on the mast foot?

Ric Gottschalk <ric@...>

No bolts on my sloop mast foot. SN 24 1990

Ric Gottschalk
Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc
Office 410-923-5800
Fax 410-923-5802

On Jun 11, 2017, at 9:02 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I agree with Eric. Contact Olivier Beaute <olivierbeaute"at"gmail.com>

I also agree with Craig...I do not believe those bolts are original.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 5:59 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

HI,

If you are considering this boat, why don’t you contact  Olivier to look at the boat?

He does not live too far away.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376