Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cruzpro VAF110 shore power & generator monitor

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

Thanks Steve.  I'll look up Alex's installation pics
Ben

Ben Driver
La Bella Vita
SM #347
6S

On Jun 13, 2017, at 10:10 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

When I installed  the CruzPro VAF110 it did not display Kw...this was not available. I suggested to CruzPro that they add this feature. I found it informative and sometimes necessary to know what my actual shore power consumption was, especially when some marinas charge almost $1.00 per Kw. CruzPro added that feature to the VAF110.

Regardless of your choice for monitoring meters, if you can display AC volts, amps, frequency and kW, you will have what you need in all circumstances.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus