Beko No. WMB51022YU Washing machine in Martinique

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Alex,

I read your posting about finding a washer replacement in Martinique for the Amel54.

I will trade you the written procedures and photos on how to remove and replace the washer for you giving me the exact name, address and phone of the "big electronics mall in Ft. de France / Martinique." As you can imagine, I would have to fly to Martinique and rent a car to be able to try to find the "big electronics mall in Ft. de France / Martinique."

I enlarged the photo and there is a Darty Brochure on top of the washer. Was it Darty?

Let me know, a phone number would be nice.

Thanks,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus