Exploded oven inner glass, SuperMaramu

kanalmamman@...

Hi all
I believe I am not the only one that has got the inner glass on the oven hatch exploded. It was not a very pleasant experience, luckily we were at anchor and the glass was not that hot but it became like a trillion pieces.
And of course a spoiled meal.

Our oven is an Over Seas Cooker from before June 1998.

You can get a new glass from www.eno.fr  Visit their web-site and search for your model and part number. They have a feature to send the request via the web-site but it doesn't work. Instead, send an e-mail to SAV@.... I wrote in english and got an answer in french, but Google translate is a good friend.

Price, 40€ incl VAT and freight to Portugal.

Regards

Annsofie,

S/Y Lady Annila, SM 232, 1998

in Portimao, Algarve, Portugal