Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Harbor/marina/yard info wanted

george cerillo

Bay Point Marina and Cutty Sark yard, walking distance
from the marina to the yards (both are at Little Creek
with excellent deep water access and are located in
Norfolk, VA)
--- agav8ter <agav8ter@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello all,

It is time to start heading back to the US. Can
anyone tell me of
a "good" marina that has yard facilites? I would
like to pull the main
and generator out of our boat and give the engine
room a total
upgrading. We have reservations at a marina in New
Bern, NC., but
there are no facilites for the work I would like to
get done. We would
prefer to stay in No. Carolina or So. Carolina maybe
even Georgia. We
plan to get there just about Christmas. Thanks in
advance for any
suggestions.

Tony Gray
WORLD CITIZEN