From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 12:05 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Instalation SSB

Rafel,

The Icom 24-13.6VDC Converter used by Amel on SSB installations is difficult to find. Normal price is around $800-$1,000USD.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse

Admiral, Texas Navy

Commander Emeritus

Amel School www.amelschool.com

720 Winnie St

Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 9:19 AM, rcavie <no_reply@...> wrote:

Hi Max

I have the same Icom 706 MK2g and the tunner AT 120.

I will install my radio and I would like if you have a special converter from 24 to 12 V. What kind of antenna do you use, Shakespeare?

Pleas let me know your experience with this radio.

I´ve got some information about grounding from others amel owners.

Thank you very much

Rafael

Agapanthe

SM2k246