Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Introduction

Anne-Sophie Schmitt <nearlynothing@...>

I would be very interested to know the details of your
improvements. I have #308. This winter I intend to
raise the fixed dodger by 50 mm (so one can actually
have a clear line of vision forward) and to replace
the plexi windscreen windows with properly built SS
frames, divided windows with the outboard 2 opening,
glass in the place of plexi. I think the engineering
can be very clean and minimally "invasive". The final
profile will be little altered, more pleasing I think,
and far more practical. I liked the helm seat on my
old Maramu better, and intend to cut away the left
arm-rest on the standard SM helm. I look forward to
your details. Thank you. Claude Roessiger
--- Anne and John <hollamby@compuserve.com> wrote:
Message text written by
INTERNET:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
<
Super Maramu No 319 Bali Hai is in the marina at Ay
Nicholau and we hope to
rejoin her there about 8 August. We have made a
number of "improvements"
including an excellent helmsmans seat ,owners
bunk,navigators seat
etc..Good cockpit table to be installed when we
return.We should be very
happy to show you these if you are interested.
Incidentally we think you spoke with my wife Anne
when we were in Hania.

Regards John
Hollamby

http://autos.yahoo.com