Re: Harbor/marina/yard info wanted

Ken & Judy <goldendaze@...>

Ken Coats and Judy Golden on Golden Daze Amel Maramu 192, Portugal:

We just prepared in Chesapeake Marine Railway (formerly Deagles)
in Deltaville Va for our Atlantic crossing.

New owners Rick and his brother John were very good working
with a tight schedule and working with or without me.
Work crew were friendly, experinced and quite capable. Charges
were as expected (always, anywhere, check before the work
is done, and always be involved).

We did about 10K worth of work and I felt I got every cent worth.
If any problem you talk with the owner, and he gives a shit.

Thats was my best haulout so far and I did a lot of work my self,
and worked with the owner or crew one other projects.

The restrooms suck, but were being remodeled when we left.

Ken Coats