Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Seeking an Amel Super Maramu

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Chris,

The Calpeda pump is a strong pump. I suspect the capacitor.

When the AC is on and you put a screwdriver into the pump to turn it do you feel a small magnetic resistance?

Just remove the 4 screws from the pump junction box and change the capacitor. On My pump two terminals of the capacitor plug directly into the pump so you need to get a similar capacitor.

Make sure you short the capacitor to housing when the power is off. The charge in that capacitor will knock you on your seat.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376