Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Frigoboat Fridge Door Seal for Super Maramu 2000

karkauai

Hi all,
I'm back on the trail of some new gasket material for my two under-seat fridge/freezer boxes in the saloon.  I'm having trouble finding a simple D-profile of the correct size.  I went back and read Bill K's post and it looks like his seals were only 5/16" high.  I'm not on the boat right now, but I remember thinking that the ones on Kristy were more like 3/4" high.  I have found some DProfile seals that are 1" wide and 1/2" high.
Can anyone confirm the height of the seals on their boxes for me?

Thanks,
Kent
SM243
Kristy