Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Alwgrip paint for the mast

John Clark

Hi Paul,
   Don't know the Awlgrip code but I had a NAPA autoparts store in the US mix up the "Renault Panda White 348" and put it in 4 spray cans for $50 USD.  Color matches my 1990 mast perfectly.

Paint guy said with that code any paint shop can make it.

The spray cans are just like large Rustoleum cans one would buy in the store.

  Regards,  John

I have a photo of the exact mix label if you need it.  I think I posted it on the Amel FB page.

John Clark
SV Annie,  SM 37
Charleston SC

On Jun 21, 2017 11:09 AM, "osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello

Does anyone know what type of Alwgrip paint is used for the mast and boom? And Colour code?

We have some corrosion that need to be attended.

Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 now on the hard in Yankee Point Marina Lancaster Virginia