Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Alwgrip paint for the mast

John Clark

Heck yeah,  if there is a standard Awlgrip color for the mast/boom let me know.  I bought the canned stuff just for touch up.  I don't know if it would be the correct solution for a larger job.

John

On Jun 21, 2017 1:53 PM, "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Paul,

I had a chip repaired on the center of the helm wheel. I think it is the same color as the masts. I asked the guy if he had to mix the color. He told me no, that it was AwlGrip standard color White. I would check the AwlGrip color card.

I hope this helps.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Jun 21, 2017 12:29, "osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thank  you John

Interesting
I asssume it was not Alwgrip paint but Car refinishing paint?
It's very practical to have it in spray cans

Paul on SY Kerpa