Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Alwgrip paint for the mast

Bob Grey

John, I can't comment on older boats, just when I asked Amel, they gave me the name and it matched.

Bob
R3

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, June 22, 2017, 05:00, John Clark john.biohead@... [amelyachtowners]

Hi Bob,
   Does the 55 have the same off-white or eggshell color that the Super Maramu has?   I was next to a 64 in Martinique and she seemed to have a brighter white than earlier models.

John Clark
SV Annie SM 37
Charleston SC

On Jun 21, 2017 4:55 PM, "Bob Grey renaissanceiii@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Paul, I touched up the spars on Renaissance  using "Stark White" its a standard awlgrip color and was specified by amel. The match was perfect.

Bob Grey
A55 #25

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 23:09, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups. com> wrote:

Hello

Does anyone know what type of Alwgrip paint is used for the mast and boom? And Colour code?

We have some corrosion that need to be attended.

Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 now on the hard in Yankee Point Marina Lancaster Virginia