Battery charger for SM

Hi all,

 After 17 years of valiant service our 30 amp, 24v charger has died. The green light still shines brightly and the fan works, but no output. A local electrician has pronounced a problem with the circuit board. I have written to Reya to see if they will repair it, but they are not known as quick correspondents.

The thing I love about the Dolphin charger is that it is small and light ( less than 5 kg ).  To replace it means finding another which is no more than 28cm  high and  34 wide.  The depth isn't critical.

Has anyone had success in

a) getting Reya to repair an old Dolphin,   or

b) finding a suitable alternative which can fir in the same space ?

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Fiumicino, Italy