Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] unending flow

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Mohamad,

Now, you have part of it...see the following link: http://www.burkert-usa.com/en/type/6213

But, there are 20-30 variations of the 6213 and none of the variations list 125667.

So, maybe it is discontinued and/or replaced.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:42 PM, 'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi bill; the number I posted was right off the part. However, since you posted that you could not locate it, I checked again and there is also a number 6213A on the part that maybe the correct number that burkert goes by. I can post a picture of any one is interested.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

On Jun 22, 2017, at 9:31 PM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Bob,

I believe that Amel did not use the Jabsco brand control valve which is shown in that video, rather used a much better German made control valve made by "Burkert and the part number is 125657." Amel has a history of using Burkert control valves. The solenoid for the cooking gas(z) is made by Burkert and it rarely fails...and it costs 3-4 times more than the typical West Marine solenoid valve. It is likely that the BURkert can also be cleaned.

Mohammad and Aty on B&B Kokomo is the one that gave me the part number of 125657, which I have not been able to locate. I think something is wrong with that part number.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:18 PM, rossidesigngroup@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Jabsco has a video on how to repair the solenoid if something is stuck in the valve causing the problem you describe.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAIZmZDPykw

Bob, KAIMI SM 429

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.