Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Super Maramu Hull #440 New Owners Introduction

karkauai

Congratulations on your new to you Amel, Mark &Denise!  Welcome to the Group!  With Bill and Olivier as your mentors, you are well along the curve of learning your boat.
I am in St Michaels, MD upfitting for a Pacific cruise in a year or so.  Please contact me when you arrive in the Chesapeake.  We'll hoist a beer/wine/rum or two.
There are several other Amel's on the Chesapeake, most owners will be happy to help in any way we can.

Kent
S/V Kristy
SM243
karkauai "at" yahoo "dot" com